Call to Action
Texto da Carta a assinar pelas Organizações aderentes à Campanha
Ms. Lise Kingo
United Nations Global Compact
New York, NY
Dear Ms. Kingo,
I am pleased to confirm that [name of company] supports the Call to Action: Anti-Corruption and the Global Development Agenda --an appeal by the private sector urging Governments to promote efficient and effective anti-corruption measures and to implement robust policies that will foster good governance.
With this communication, we commit to work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery, as advanced by the UN Global Compact’s Tenth Principle.
By signing the Call to Action, we ask Governments to:
- 1. Fully implement and enforce the tenets of the UN Convention against Corruption by strengthening anti-corruption policies, laws and enforcement mechanisms to create a level playing field and incentivize good behavior;
- 2. Make a commitment to reduce corruption risks from procurement and contract processes of large-scale projects that are designed to support sustainable development;
- 3. Commit to engaging in competitive and transparent procurement processes through public advertising of all Government procurement cases;
- 4. Achieve greater transparency in relation to revenues received by Governments from private sector companies;
- 5. Support corporate efforts to enhance anti-corruption implementation, corporate governance, innovative collective action, and public-private partnership initiatives.
[Name Mr./Ms. _____ ]
* The letter must be signed by a C-suite level executive or Board Member responsible for corporate governance